SEO Company Auckland
SEO in Auckland, or search engine optimisation, is about making your website as visible as possible on search engines, especially Google. We focus on Google because it is by far the most used search engine in the country.
In practice, this means ranking on Google for as many keywords as possible, particularly keywords that are highly relevant to your business. SEO also involves ranking your business in as high a position on Google as possible.
The above is essential as you will need to be on page one of Google for the most important keywords for Google to be an effective marketing and advertising tool for your business. Being on page two is essentially the same as being nowhere. How often have you clicked to page two when you have searched for something on Google? For most people, the answer is rarely, if ever.
It’s also important to rank as highly on page one as possible as the number of clicks you can expect to receive will reduce the further down the page you are.
At Marketing Results, we provide affordable SEO services to help achieve the above goals for your business. We have extensive industry experience and, crucially, a track record of success. In other words, we have helped other SMEs like you improve their ranking on Google to bring more traffic to their website and more leads and sales into their business.
That, after all, is what it is all about – getting an improved return from your website through effective SEO services.
So, if you are in Auckland and you want to find out more about how SEO can help your business, please get in touch with us today.
Affordable SEO Service
What constitutes good search engine optimisation? Is it achieving the number one position in Google? Is it increasing traffic to your website? Of course, these things are important, but they are irrelevant if they are not accompanied by an increase in sales, and an increase in profits.
You will find Marketing Results located at 34 Rossmay Terrace, Auckland and we’ve been providing SEO services in Auckland for years. We have an in-depth knowledge of how the Google algorithm works based on commonly accepted parameters in our industry, as well as our own experience.
We also have detailed knowledge of the SEO strategies that work best and that deliver the fastest and most long-lasting results. In other words, we are the SEO expert in Auckland that you are looking for.
Our SEO team will utilise a number of SEO strategies to get highly targeted traffic to your website. We are able to do this because we look at other measurements of success in addition to traffic numbers. This includes analytics and conversion rate reports that help us make a proper assessment of whether your SEO campaign is delivering results that translate to return on investment..
Our SEO Experience
At Marketing Results, we have helped large businesses and small in a range of different industries achieve success through the creation and implementation of customised SEO strategies. This includes:
- Start-ups that are launching a website for the first time
- Existing businesses that are launching a website for the first time
- Businesses that have websites but want to improve their ranking on Google
The latter includes businesses that have poor rankings as well as businesses that are doing okay but want to take it to the next level.
Plus, we can also help if your website is suffering from a Google penalty that is affecting your search rankings.
Search Engine Optimisation Basics
- We only use ethical strategies that won't get your website banned or penalised
- We focus on strategies that get results
- We optimise the structure of your website to ensure it is as visible as possible to search engines
- You will get an SEO audit that shows how your website looks to search engines
- We do extensive keyword research to target our efforts
- We review and optimise the content on your pages
- The content remains focused on conversions, regardless of SEO considerations
- We build links to your website and engage in various outreach strategies
- We maximise your social media presence through blogs and other social media platforms
- We measure, analyse and report so you can easily measure success
What Is Integrated SEO?
Integrated search engine optimisation means SEO that is inextricably linked to your sales, conversion and marketing strategies. We are passionate about getting visitors to your website who are more likely to convert.
This means finding the keywords that deliver and prioritising them over keywords that get traffic but have low conversion rates. With this sort of approach to SEO, you get maximum returns on your investment.
What is SEM?
SEM stands for search engine marketing. It involves developing strategies that use both SEO techniques to increase the number of organic visitors to your website as well as PPC strategies that bring paid visitors.
There was a lot of jargon in that sentence, so let’s go into some definitions and further explanation:
- Organic traffic – there are usually 10 organic results on a search results page. These are the main results and appear either at the top of the page or directly below the advertising results. SEO is about getting the best possible ranking in these results. Organic traffic, therefore, is traffic to your website from clicks on your organic Google listings.
- PPC strategies – this involves using the advertising platform Google uses on its search results pages, Google Ads. PPC stands for pay per click and refers to the pricing model of Google Ads, i.e., you only pay when someone clicks on your ad.
- Paid visitors – visitors who arrive at your website after clicking on one of your ads in Google Ads.
So, do you need SEM? The answer to this depends on your objectives. The SEO expert we assign to your Auckland business will be able to give you a customised assessment and advice. In general, though, Google Ads delivers immediate results, but you must continue spending at the same level to get the same return. SEO delivers results over the longer term, where your return on investment improves over time.
What is Local SEO?
Local SEO is a branch of SEO that applies to local businesses, i.e., businesses whose customer base comes from a local area. Examples include plumbers, cafes, restaurants, builders, etc.
In most situations, you’ll need both SEO and local SEO if you are a local business. At Marketing Results, we’ll include local SEO as part of the strategy we develop for your local business.
What is On-Page SEO?
On-page SEO involves optimising your website to get the best possible ranking on Google. There are technical things we look at, including the structure of your URLs and how fast your pages load.
We also look at the content on your site, particularly in relation to keywords. The crucial element is making sure you are targeting the right keywords. We’ll also assess whether you have enough content, whether that content is effectively targeting relevant keywords, and whether all the required elements are in place.
What is Off-Page SEO?
Off-page SEO involves strategies aimed at increasing the visibility and awareness of your website around the internet. A key aspect of this is link building, i.e., taking steps to encourage other websites to link to yours. Other important parts of off-page SEO include mentions, social media, content marketing, brand building, and more.
Expert & Affordable SEO Service
- Time – for some businesses, improvements in rankings are seen in as little as a month, but for others, it takes as long as six months. We will be able to advise you better once we understand your business, your industry, and your website.
- Cost – costs typically start at $300 a month, but the exact cost depends on the size of your website and how many keywords you want to rank for, as well as what areas you want to target and the competitiveness of your industry. Whatever the cost, we are committed to getting a return on your investment – call us today to discuss your ideas.
- Safety – there are many unethical SEO tricks and schemes that some websites try in order to get ahead in search engine rankings. We don't believe this is an effective long-term strategy, so we don't engage in such practices. We only use transparent, ethical strategies to SEO your website
- The difference – finally, we are different because we are focused on more than big traffic numbers. Instead we work to get you the right sort of traffic so that you can increase the profits generated from your website.